» A License to Save Lives

Let's Talk About Life
Let's Talk About Life
A License to Save Lives

The U.S. Transportation Security Administration or TSA will require a federally compliant driver license, identification card or another acceptable form of identification (such as a US passport or military ID) to fly within the U.S.  The compliant ID takes the place of a standard driver’s license. When renewing a license at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles, Ohioans can ask for the Real ID and to save lives through the Ohio Donor Registry!

For more information about the compliant license, visit the Ohio BMV website and to become to become a registered donor, click the button at the bottom of the page,