We have a challenging and exciting opportunity available to utilize your critical knowledge in a unique and specialized setting as a Triage Coordinator. Our Triage Coordinators play a critical role in facilitating the donation of life-saving organs, eyes, and tissues by working directly with families of donors and hospital personnel.
If you meet the following qualifications, please click here to view the full job description and to submit your resume and cover letter.
Qualifications & Job Info:
- Undergraduate degree, diploma or certificate in a health-related field
- One to two years of experience as support staff in a clinical field. Successful triage coordinators have previous experience as an LPN, paramedic, EMT, health unit coordinator, STNA, medical assistant, clinical technician, or in tissue banking.
- Identifies, collects and interprets a potential donor’s medical and social history
- Ability to locate and understand progress notes, doctor’s orders, lab results, medication lists, and EMS run reports
- The work schedule for night shift is from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. Each shift covers thirteen and a half hours and includes two (2) weekend shifts and four (4) weekday shifts in a two week period.
Lifebanc is an Equal Opportunity Employer