Tissue Recovery Specialist
Lifebanc has an exciting position to help save and heal lives! This position is responsible for providing tissue recovery services enabling the organization to fulfill donor and donor family wishes and to increase the supply of safe transplantable tissues to those in need while meeting AATB and FDA standards.
Qualifications & Job Info:
- The successful candidate will have a degree, diploma, or certificate in allied health, science or nursing is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years in clinical health care or tissue banking is preferred (such as EMT/Paramedic, Funeral Home, and Surgical Technologist.)
- Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, and universal precautions.
- Lifebanc operates 24 hours a day and this position requires flexibility including weekday, evening, weekend, and holiday hours and must be able to work an on-call schedule and work as a team player to cover needed open shifts on the schedule.
- Prior operating room experience is preferred and the ability to be on your feet for six or more hours.
- The qualified candidate must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, a safe driving record, current auto insurance, and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
If you meet these qualifications, click here to submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Lifebanc is an Equal Opportunity Employer