Procurement Transplant Coordinator
We have a challenging and exciting opportunity available to utilize your critical knowledge in a unique and specialized setting as a Procurement Transplant Coordinator (PTC). PTCs manage the care of organ donors to ensure that each person’s gifts save as many lives as possible!
If you meet the following qualifications, please click here to view the full job description and to submit your resume and cover letter.
Qualifications & Job Info:
- A Registered Nurse (RN) with a degree or diploma from an accredited nursing school with at least two years’ experience in a critical care setting or
- Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic (EMT-P) certification with at least 5 years’ experience in a critical care setting or
- A Respiratory Therapist with at least 2 years’ experience in a critical care setting or
- Prior work experience as a Procurement Transplant Coordinator or equivalent position or
- Certified Procurement Transplant Coordinator (CPTC) with at least one year experience as an organ or tissue procurement coordinator.
- BLS and ACLS required
Lifebanc is an Equal Opportunity Employer