We have a challenging and exciting opportunity available to utilize your critical knowledge in a unique and specialized setting as a Triage Coordinator. Our Triage Coordinators play a critical role in facilitating the donation of life-saving organs, eyes, and tissues by working directly with families of donors and hospital personnel.
If you meet the following qualifications, please click here to view the full job description and to submit your resume and cover letter.
- In accordance with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) vaccine mandates put into place by our partner donor hospitals, current and prospective employees for this position will need to be fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated is defined as having received two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Qualifications and Job Info:
- Undergraduate degree, diploma or certificate in a health field or related area.
- One to two years of experience as support staff in the clinical health care field such as LPN, Paramedic, EMT or related experience in tissue banking.
- CTBS certification preferred but not required.
- Identifies, collects and interprets a potential donor’s medical and social history.
- Ability to locate and understand progress notes, doctor’s orders, lab results, medication lists, and EMS run reports.
The hours for the day shift are 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and the night shift is from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. Each shift covers thirteen and a half hours and includes two (2) weekend shifts and four (4) weekday shifts in a two-week period.
Lifebanc is an Equal Opportunity Employer