Procurement Transplant Coordinator
We have a challenging and exciting opportunity available to utilize your critical knowledge in a unique and specialized setting as a Procurement Transplant Coordinator (PTC). PTCs manage the care of organ donors to ensure that each person’s gifts save as many lives as possible!
If you meet the following qualifications, please click here to view the full job description and to submit your resume and cover letter.
- In accordance with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) vaccine mandates put into place by our partner donor hospitals, current and prospective employees for this position will need to be fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated is defined as having received two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Qualifications & Job Info:
- A Registered Nurse (RN) with a degree or diploma from an accredited nursing school with at least two years’ experience in a critical care setting or
- A Respiratory Therapist with at least 2 years’ experience in a critical care setting or
- Prior work experience as a Procurement Transplant Coordinator or equivalent position or
- Lifebanc is an Equal Opportunity Employer