Medical Records Specialist
The important position is responsible conducting, analyzing, and reporting Medical Record Review (MRR) and Donor Notification Registrations (DNR) results for DSA donor and transplant hospitals to ensure donor hospital and Organ Procurement Organization (OPO) compliance with CMS standards. Additionally, responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of efficient systems that provide Lifebanc with access to donor hospital electronic medical record systems (EMR).
If you meet the qualifications below and to see the full job description, click here and submit a cover letter and resume.
In accordance with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) vaccine mandates put into place by our partner donor hospitals, current and prospective employees for this position will need to be fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated is defined as having received two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing; with certification as an RN.
- At least three years of hospital-based nursing experience.
- Two years course work or job-related experience in QA, QC or Quality Auditing preferred.
- Skill in analyzing data to identify issues and trends.
- Ability to work independently and have great attention to detail.