Health Information Data Analyst
Join a team that combines the fulfillment of an amazing mission with incredible benefits. This is not just another job or listing on your resume. Simply put, this job will change you, just like organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation changes the lives of donor families and recipients.
We have a challenging and exciting opportunity available to utilize your critical knowledge in a unique and specialized setting as a Health Information Data Analyst.
Qualifications & Job Info:
- A desire to help Lifebanc save and heal more lives through quality improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, computer science, information management or statistics. A master’s degree is preferred
- 3+plus years of working experience as a data analyst, preferably in healthcare
- Strong knowledge of and experience with programing packages and databases such as Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, SAS).
- Understanding and experience with all three areas of data analysis; predictive (forecasting), descriptive (business intelligence and data mining), and prescriptive (optimization and simulation).
If you meet those qualifications, please click here to view the full job description and to submit your resume and cover letter.