Director Of Tissue Services
Are you ready to save and heal lives? This position is responsible for directing the operational activities of Tissue Services department as it relates to the evaluation, screening, and recovery of potential organ, tissue, and eye donors to ensure that established standards, policies and regulatory requirements are met, enabling the organization to fulfill donor and donor family wishes and maximize acceptance, recovery, and transplantation opportunities.
If you meet the following qualifications, click here to submit a cover letter and application for this amazing opportunity
· Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree preferred, in health care or business.
· Ten years’ experience in the health care industry.
· Previous experience in a tissue procurement organization is required.
· 5 or more years of experience in a leadership position.
· CTBS Certification and/or CEBT Certification.
· Knowledge of federal and state laws/regulations and industry guidelines regarding donation.
· Demonstrated leadership, management, and supervisory skills.
· Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with colleagues on program/project planning.
· Ability to develop and monitor departmental budgets.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
· The ability to provide strategic direction.
· Ability to travel as needed.
Lifebanc is an equal opportunity employer