Bereavement Coordinator And Counselor
Do you want to be the person that makes the miracle of organ donation a reality? Do you want to turn tragedy into hope and healing? This is what we do every single day and we think you have what it takes.
Join a team that combines the fulfillment of an amazing mission with incredible benefits. This is not just another job or listing on your resume. Simply put, this job will change you, just like organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation changes the lives of donor families and recipients.
The Bereavement Coordinator and Counselor is responsible for facilitating follow-up bereavement services and counseling to support the families of all deceased organ, eye, and tissue donors during their grief.
- Degree requirement based on licensure. For counseling to be practiced a L.P.C or L.P.C.C will require a master’s degree and a Bachelor’s degree is required for a LSW.
- A minimum of 3 years of clinical experience relevant to grief and loss is required.
- LPC or LSW, LPCC or LISW required.
- Ability to engage in decision making regarding family need assessments and clinical counseling.
- Ability to work independently, exercise initiative, discretion, and exercise sound judgment.