Quality Assurance Coordinator - Organ
Are you ready to save a life?
Do you want to be the person that makes the miracle of organ donation a reality? Do you want to turn tragedy into hope and healing? This is what we do every single day and we think you have what it takes.
Join a team that combines the fufillment of an amazing mission with incredible benefits. This is not just another job or listing on your resume. Simply put, this job will change you, just like organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation changes the lives of donor families and recipients.
Every day, the Lifebanc team gets the opportunity to change lives forever. Become a part of our family as we work toward a world where everyone in need of an organ or tissue transplant receives the healing they deserve. Come be a life saver.
What is Lifebanc:
Lifebanc, is the federally designated organ, eye and tissue recovery organization that serves 20 counties in Northeast Ohio. Put simply, we facilitate and coordinate organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation in our community and educate the public on the importance of our mission. Our vision is pursuing a future when the decision to donate is an honor and everyone waiting receives a transplant. Our mission is saving and healing lives through organ and tissue donation for transplantation.
This position is responsible to comply with standards, and to ensure timely and accurate quality review of charts, Electronic Medical Records (EMR) data, and any other data entry associated with Lifebanc donors.
- Independently reviews and completes initial and/or final QA reviews within required timeframes.
- Independently completes reviews of recordings.
- Ensures required clinical data has been collected and documented in all EMR charts for accurate reporting and analysis of organizational performance measures.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of cultures, biopsies, and/or serology’s.
- Educates all new hire staff responsible for organ chart documentation to ensure accurate training in organ, eye and tissue chart completion.
- Responds to calls and inquiries regarding organ donation and the associated outcomes to comply with standards.
- Conducts internal and/or external audits to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health sciences, biology or equivalent job experience
- At least 5 years in a GMP or GTP environment such as blood banking, pharmaceutical, medical devices or hospital environment
- Two years course work or job related experience in QA, QC or Quality Auditing
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package including healthcare, employer paid dental, short and long-term disability and life insurance. We also offer paid time off, retirement plan, on-site fitness facility, tuition reimbursement and more!
Want to start helping Lifebanc save and heal lives today? Become a registered organ, eye and tissue donor now!