Hospital Services Tissue Coordinator
Are you ready to save a life?
Do you want to be the person that makes the miracle of organ donation a reality? Do you want to turn tragedy into hope and healing? This is what we do every single day and we think you have what it takes.
Join a team that combines the fulfillment of an amazing mission with incredible benefits. This is not just another job or listing on your resume. Simply put, this job will change you, just like organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation changes the lives of donor families and recipients.
Every day, the Lifebanc team gets the opportunity to change lives forever. Become a part of our family as we work toward a world where everyone in need of an organ or tissue transplant receives the healing they deserve. Come be a life saver.
What is Lifebanc?
Lifebanc, is the federally designated organ, eye and tissue recovery organization that serves 20 counties in Northeast Ohio. Put simply, we facilitate and coordinate organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation in our community and educate the public on the importance of our mission. Our vision is pursuing a future when the decision to donate is an honor and everyone waiting receives a transplant. Our mission is saving and healing lives through organ and tissue donation for transplantation.
This position supports the mission, vision and values of Lifebanc by developing and maintaining a positive culture within the assigned hospitals thereby assisting in achieving donation goals. Develops, implements and maintains commitment plans: analyzes and reports data and seeks strategies to improve in areas indicated. Develops and sustains relationships with referring physicians, nursing staff, hospital leadership and other hospital staff in assigned hospitals to achieve performance goals.
- Cultivates relationships with hospitals to promote tissue donation and develop hospital champions who can assist in problem-solving and advance tissue donation as part of the hospitals’ mission.
- Educates and coaches staff on organ and tissue donation process to optimize outcomes.
- Utilizes superior customer service skills to identify decision-making individuals who can influence hospital protocols.
- Completes all required hospital services documentation for assigned hospitals to ensure compliance with Lifebanc and regulatory standards.
- Develops appropriate commitment plans for assigned hospitals to create and/or maintain positive change in practices related to the entire donation process.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in communications, marketing, business or another related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a related field.
- Ability to speak and communicate effectively to various audiences in an engaging and professional manner.
- Possess strong organizational, problem-solving and time management skills and have excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion at all times.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including healthcare, employer paid dental, short and long-term disability and life insurance. We also offer paid time off, retirement plan, on-site fitness facility, tuition reimbursement and more!