Lifebanc, a dynamic and growing nonprofit healthcare organization serves as the federally designated organ, eye and tissue recovery organization for Northeast Ohio. Lifebanc is one of the original seven independent organ procurement organizations in the United States. We serve nearly four million people and work with 80 hospitals within 20 counties. Our vision is pursuing a future when the decision to donate is an honor and everyone waiting receives a transplant. Our staff of dedicated professionals works tirelessly to facilitate organ, eye and tissue donation throughout our service area.
Are you a compassionate individual that enjoys meaningful work, being part of a team, working through challenges and making a positive difference in people’s lives? Join our exciting, professional and dynamic team whose mission is to save and heal lives!
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible to provide administrative and office support to multiple directors in various departments.
- Assists in preparing presentation materials for each department in a timely and efficient manner,
- Generates or develops reports as requested for each department.
- Processes expenses and files paperwork in appropriate locations for each department.
- Attends weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings and takes meeting minutes and transcribes them succinctly.
- Ability to coordinate and host department meetings and/or events.
- Inventories and orders needed departmental supplies.
- Maintains proper and accurate documentation in the EMR system and other data bases used by the departments.
- High School diploma.
- Two to three years of administrative assistant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability in using a PC and related Microsoft Office software (such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Access).
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow.
- Ability to communicate with people of all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when necessary.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package including healthcare, employer paid dental, short and long-term disability and life insurance. We also offer paid time off, retirement plan, on-site fitness facility, tuition reimbursement and more! Send cover letter and resume to be considered for this amazing opportunity.
Want to start helping Lifebanc save and heal lives today? Become a registered organ, eye and tissue donor now!