Performance Excellence Coordinator
Are you ready to save a life?
Do you want to be the person that makes the miracle of organ donation a reality? Do you want to turn tragedy into hope and healing? This is what we do every single day, and we think you have what it takes.
Join a team that combines the fulfillment of an amazing mission with incredible benefits. This is not just another job or listing on your resume. Simply put, this job will change you, just like organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation changes the lives of donor families and recipients.
Every day, the Lifebanc team gets the opportunity to change lives forever. Become a part of our family as we work toward a world where everyone in need of an organ or tissue transplant receives the healing they deserve. Come be a life saver.
What is Lifebanc
Lifebanc, is the federally designated organ, eye and tissue recovery organization that serves 20 counties in Northeast Ohio. Put simply, we facilitate and coordinate organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation in our community and educate the public on the importance of our mission. Our vision is pursuing a future when the decision to donate is an honor and everyone waiting receives a transplant. Our mission is saving and healing lives through organ and tissue donation for transplantation.
This position guides, develops, facilitates and monitors key project plans for effective process improvement, innovation and performance excellence with a focus on alignment and integration across organizational systems and results. Executes training, education, and support to advance the use of process improvement and innovation processes and tools. Responsible for leading and documenting all phases of a project through the project life cycle. Aligns daily activities with the strategic and operational goals of the organization.
- Serves as the project facilitator for key organizational process improvement, innovation and performance excellence initiatives.
- Develops and implements a lean management system and ensures that all elements such as standardized processes, problem solving and performance measures are in place to drive sustainable results.
- Collaborates with leaders to drive alignment, integration and advancement in managing organizational performance through excellence across organizational processes and results.
- Researches and stays current with emerging process improvement methodologies and trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Healthcare or related field.
- 5 + years of experience in analytics or a process improvement role.
- Certification in Lean, Six Sigma (black belt preferred), and Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience of utilizing Voice of the Customer tools (i.e. Focus Group Facilitation, questionnaire design, data analytics) as well as Process Mapping and Value Stream Mapping.
- Experience with Baldrige Excellence Framework, preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package including healthcare, employer paid dental, short and long-term disability and life insurance. We also offer paid time off, retirement plan, on-site fitness facility, tuition reimbursement and more!
Are you already helping us save and heal lives through organ, eye and tissue donation? If not, you can start today!