Human Resources Coordinator
Are You Ready to Save a Life?
Do you want to be the person that makes the miracle of organ donation a reality? Do you want to turn tragedy into hope and healing? This is what we do every single day and we think you have what it takes.
Join a team that combines the fulfillment of an amazing mission with incredible benefits. This is not just another job or listing on your resume. Simply put, this job will change you, just like organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation changes the lives of donor families and recipients.
Every day, the Lifebanc team gets the opportunity to change lives forever. Become a part of our family as we work toward a world where everyone in need of an organ or tissue transplant receives the healing they deserve. Come be a life saver.
What is Lifebanc?
Lifebanc, is the federally designated organ, eye and tissue recovery organization that serves 20 counties in Northeast Ohio. Put simply, we facilitate and coordinate organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation in our community and educate the public on the importance of our mission. Our vision is pursuing a future when the decision to donate is an honor and everyone waiting receives a transplant. Our mission is saving and healing lives through organ and tissue donation for transplantation.
This position is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the other members of the Human Resources Department to maximize department service levels, improve processes and achieve the established goals and objectives of the department and organization. The position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefit/payroll/HRIS administration, recruitment and selection, onboarding, employee relations, performance management and training.
1) Answers employee’s questions about Human Resources matters such as insurance, payroll, retirement plans, hiring procedures and company policy. Supports the recruitment and selection process to assure timeliness and accurate records.
2) Prepares payroll documentation for all new hires, status changes and terminations to assure accurate and timely records and payment of wages to employees.
3) Performs benefit administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, reconciliation and approving of benefit invoices for payment. Processes enrollments accurately and timely, notifies the insurance carriers and Finance Department as required.
4) Responsible for analysis, testing, implementation and on-going administration of the HRIS database to assure that timely and accurate information is available for organizational reporting, analysis and to meet the daily needs of the organization.
5) Supports the job description and performance/salary review process.
6) Provides information for Human Resources related systems, policies, programs, and/or procedures to maintain a high level of service to Directors and employees.
7) Assist with meeting regulatory compliance standards such as the annual 401(k) audit.
8) Wellness Committee Chairperson
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM-CP certification is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and use discretion at all times.
- Have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and have strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization and follow-through.
- Experience in managing multiple assignments with accuracy and meeting or exceeding deadlines.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package including healthcare, employer paid dental, short and long-term disability and life insurance. We also offer paid time off, retirement plan, on-site fitness facility, tuition reimbursement and more!
Are you already helping us save and heal lives through organ, eye and tissue donation? If not, you can start today!